Welcome to the submission page! This portal is here to collect audio snippets that we'll be using to create Tips & Tricks episodes about various topics throughout the 2019 offseason. Be sure to follow the guidelines below. If you've arrived here by accident, head back to safety.
- Use a microphone or set of headphones with a good mic. The better the quality of your audio, the more likely we'll be to use your clip. We'll do our best to clean up the recordings, but we can only do so much. For more information about how to change the audio input device, check out these videos for Mac OS or Windows.
- Clearly state your name and the Facebook group you moderate at the start of your recording.
- Try not to be too obvious. We won't be including duplicate tips. This is a chance to showcase your best ideas (and hopefully gain some street cred for your group in the process). Most people know basic ideas like voting on rule changes or buying a league trophy. If you're going to talk about those things, try to bring a creative twist to the table.
- Be brief. We want to give as many people as possible the chance to contribute. One to two quick ideas (ideally less than 2:20 so we can promote them on Twitter).
- Feel free to close with a quick mention of your group and Twitter handle or website (if applicable).
- If you have any questions, reach out to Joe by email.
Current Topic: How to Be a Better Commissioner